Monday, June 30, 2008

do you know what it's like?

I've always been the kind of girl, that hid my face. So afraid to tell the world, what I've got to say. But I have this dream, right inside of me. I'm gonna let it show, it's time, to let you know. It's so that you know. This is real, this is me. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now. Gonna let the light, shine on me. Now I've found, who I am, there's no way to hold it in. No more hiding who I want to be, this is me. Do you know what it's like..to feel so in the dark, to dream about a life.. where you're the shining star? Even though it seems, like it's too far away, I have to believe in myself. It's the only way. You're the voice I hear inside my head, the reason that I'm singing. I need to find you, I gotta find you. You're the missing piece I need; the song inside of me. I need to find you, I gotta find you. This is real, this is me. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now. Gonna let the light, shine on me. Now I've found, who I am, there's no way to hold it in. No more hiding who I want to be...This is me.




1 comment:

athena said...

i've watched this movie three times already. hahaha. once at jameson's, twice at my house (one normal, the other sing-a-long version). hahah :DD we should watch it together!!! ;)