Saturday, June 28, 2008

"someday ill fly away, leave all this to yesterday"

like a phoenix, flying from place to place. breathing the fresh air. feeling the cool breeze rush past. the wind beneath my wings, lifting me higher to a better place. a warmer place. closer and closer to sun. resting among the clouds. then the storms hit, throwing me off course. stranded from my route, lost in unfamiliar skies. but the sun is always there. rain, hail, snow... the sun always has its place. after all the nasty storms and nauseating turbulence, i am tired..almost ready to fall. but the sun..i cannot see it through the dark skies, but it's there. i feel its warmth, urging me to fly on. unable to find my home, i find a new branch. sticks and stones, sticks and stones..exhausted from the flight, full of unexpected storms and detours, i land with a sigh. burning up in flames, i let it all go. i need to move on. revived from the ashes, i am reborn. with every end, there is a new beginning. and so i fly again, with the warmth of the sun and the wind beneath my wings to keep me flying. and regardless of the inevitable storms coming my way, i keep flying. the cycle of life. burning up in flames when i need to, so i can move on. someday i'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday.

i set my other blog up in flames (not literally..). i think starting a new blog will help me. if even a little.
yah. well here's to another flight. let's hope i dont crash land the next storm :]


[edit]


No comments: