Thursday, August 21, 2008

whats up lonely

bluuuuuee- im gettin kinda close to youuu. Like a shadow I can't lose. Hey, you've been hanging with me everyday. NOW YOURE GETTING IN MY WAY.

Sometimes I wish you weren't by my side. Can't you find another shoulder, cause I wanna leave this broken heart behind. We're both wasting too much time. FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO RAIN ON. I'm really getting tired of singin' this sad song.


this isnt the music video for this song, obviously. hah. it's time to move on. im beginning to learn to live for myself. someone told me, "it's the only way you'll be able to deal with this life." im starting to believe him.. even though it hurts.



oh and i dont know, i don't know what he's after.. but he’s so beautiful, such a beautiful disaster. and if i could hold on, through the tears and the laughter, would it be beautiful? or just a beautiful disaster?



i freakin miss kelly clarkson. i spent all morning listening to her old stuff. i really freaking miss her. hahaha.

No comments: