Wednesday, August 19, 2009

santa monica.

Shane and I went to Santa Monica Pier and Third Street Promenade today. It was fun! And thankfully, not overly crowded since it was Tuesday. Forever 21 on Third Street is THREE STORIES. OMG. I didn't even know where to begin. Then the dressingrooms were a disaster to deal with, so I decided to leave. Plus I felt bad cuz Shane was just sitting there waiting for me. I don't like the feeling of keeping someone waiting. Haha. After roaming up and down Third Street, we walked to the pier and we ate dinner. I finally satisfied my crave for calamari [: Good day. Except, on the way back home, we got lost in LA. I felt helpless as Shane was freaking out and yelling at the stupid GPS [and stupid LA wreckless drivers]. Hahaha. What an adventure.

lost in LA [:

No comments: