Wednesday, July 16, 2008

cause it wont be me to walk away.

sometimes its hard to make things clear or know when to face the truth. and i know when the moment is here, ill open my heart and show you inside, my love has no pride. i feel that with you, ive got nothing to hide. so open your eyes and see who i am, and not who you want for me to be. i am only myself. i dont wanna lose you now, we're gonna get through somehow. i dont wanna lose you now or ever. cause baby ive finally found, the courage to stand my ground. but if you want me, ill be around..forever. we all make mistakes, we all lose our way, but we stood the test of time.. and i hope thats the way it will stay. its all up to you, to tell me to go. cause it wont be me to walk away, when youre all that i know. and i know that, i dont wanna lose you now. were gonna get through somehow. i dont wanna lose you now or ever. cause baby Ive finally found, the courage to stand my ground. but if you want me, ill be around forever.-- gloria estefan

No comments: