Thursday, August 28, 2008

gravity

Something always brings me back to you. It never takes too long. No matter what I say or do, I still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone. You hold me without touch. You keep me without chains. I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain. Something always brings me back to you.. It never takes too long.




comments from: here
by aabigaill: A girl loving a guy but knowing she can't have him. Knowing that he loves her back only makes everything so much more difficult and though she knows that moving on is what's probably best, every time she tries she finds herself back at him because she just can't let go. Her loving him is only hurting her 'Set me free, leave me be' but she can't help hanging on to the hope that maybe one day things will change and it will be possible for them to be together.
by ecr: He holds her without touch, without chains, meaning not physically. She has a false bravado which makes her think she is strong enough to leave him. But her insecurities keep bringing her back to him and whatever fragile strength she has gained disappears. She is very conflicted in wanting her independence but not wanting to be alone.

No comments: