Wednesday, October 15, 2008

education.

sometimes i think, we should analyze song lyrics in english class. i think people would learn more useful things they could use in real life situations.



If I were a boy, even just for a day. Id roll outta bed in the morning, and throw on what I wanted then go. Drink beer with the guys, and chase after girls. Id kick it with who I wanted, and Id never get confronted for it. Cause theyd stick up for me.

[Chorus] If I were a boy, I think I could understand. How it feels to love a girl; I swear Id be a better man. Id listen to her. Cause I know how it hurts. When you lose the one you wanted, cause hes taken you for granted. And everything you had got destroyed.

If I were a boy I could turn off my phone. Tell evveryone its broken, so theyd think that I was sleepin alone. Id put myself first and make the rules as I go. Cause I know that shed be faithful waitin for me to come home.

(Chorus)

But youre just a boy.. you dont understand. How it feels to love a girl someday.. you wish you were a better man. You dont listen to her. You dont care how it hurts. Until you lose the one you wanted, cause youve taken her for granted. And everything you have got destroyed. But youre just a boy.

No comments: