Friday, October 31, 2008

so together, but so broken up inside.

seems like just yesterday, you were a part of me. i used to stand so tall, i used to be so strong. your arms around me tight, everything, it felt so right. unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong.. now i can't breathe. no, i can't sleep. i'm barely hanging on. here i am, once again. i'm torn into pieces. can't deny it, can't pretend. just thought you were the one. broken up, deep inside..but you won't get to see the tears i cry, behind these hazel eyes. i told you everything, opened up and let you in. you made me feel alright, for once in my life. now all that's left of me is what i pretend to be. so together, but so broken up inside. cause i can't breathe. no, i can't sleep. i'm barely hangin' on.


nah, i wont take credit for kelly clarkson's talent for song writing. or whoever wrote her songs. powerful stuff, freaaaals. anyway, i dont really feel like updating. happy halloween.

No comments: