Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Overpowering.

What do I do when I want to talk to one of my bestfriends about my troubles.. but I can't? Because I know you'd spill the beans to the one person I don't want you to tell? All he would have to do is ask. I know there's other people I can talk to.. but it'd be different if I was able to talk to you.. I would feel so much better. I miss the days when I could talk to you about anything. They did exist..once upon a time. I miss not having to worry about what you'll say to him. Because you could say anything you want.. and I would never really know. I just always have this horrible piercing feeling in the pits of my stomach. I miss feeling comfortable around you.

This is gonna sound really bad. If I could chose which friends to love and have in my life.. I wouldn't chose you. But I can't chose when it comes to love. Because my heart overpowers my mind when it comes to my relationships with other people. And I don't know if that's a crime. But it sure is saving your ass.