Saturday, September 26, 2009

strange.

There's something really strange about running into somebody you haven't seen or talked to in a long time, and they barely acknowledge you. Especially when they used to be such a huge part of your life. In a way, it's painful to see them look past you, as if the past never existed. But in another way, it's not surprising, considering I never felt any more than a shallow connection between the two of us. That just goes to show that even though you've spent a lot of time with somebody, if you don't connect on a deeper level, how much time you've spent together doesn't matter in the end. One day, they're gonna look at you like you're just another person. And they're gonna continue to walk on by, with no remorse of leaving you with barely a Hello/Goodbye. Oh well. I never really liked you anyway. And I don't think you ever did either. It's strange that for some reason I was just really attached to you. I wish you well, though. And in case any single part of you wants to know, I've been doing great too! Life pretty much rocks at the moment. For the both of us I'm sure [:

1 comment:

kimlypv said...

i don't like those moments...