Tuesday, December 8, 2009

retreat & christmasfest

I'm not exactly allowed to talk about retreat to anyone outside of Modern, so all I'm gonna say is that it was the most memorable experience of my life! And I've never been blindfolded for so long, wow. It was hella fun and I feel like i belong more on the team. PAC Modern has changed me ♥ So we got back to Rod's house from retreat at about 3am and when we got there we watched UP. I got about three hours of sleep that night.. haha 'cuz the next day was Christmasfest. Christmasfest was cool because I got to see all the PAC Campers perform. Let me tell you though, it was HELLA FREEZING that night! I wish I was able to buy a RadIsRad Passion shirt though =/ This week and next week I have to study for finals and work on projects and stuff. It's kinda stressful, but not as stressful than I ever was at Oxford. Next semester I might be though, with competition season coming up, PCN, and more classes [tougher too]. Right now I'm waiting til 11am so I can register for my classes. God, I'm praying that the classes I want don't get filled up :(

No comments: