Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I don't get it. I was never a bad friend.. I never hurt anyone. I was always the one to take the first step too whenever something went wrong.. I was always the one who sacrificed. I was always the one who gave in first. It never mattered that I was the one who was hurting.. It never mattered that I was in pain and no one tried to consider my feelings.. I was still there. The days I wanted to yell "now you know how it feels" I held back and decided to be comforting instead. So what exactly did I do in life to deserve this? It never mattered that I knew them longer.. or first. They never liked me better. I was easily replaced by someone I could never even be mad at.. LIFE IS SO UNFAIR.

Friends come and go. I don't know why I ever thought you would be any different..

No comments: