Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CSULB!

Another day spent well at school (: Athena, Kyle, and I ran into Kevin and his friend Bright, at the library on campus. So we just chilled and talked for hours and stuff. It was fun (: Then in my math class, this guy asked, "What's that fishy thing?" .... I thought I was gonna die. THE FRIGGIN INFINITY SIGN! I don't know what I'm doing in that class.. Oh that's right. It's 'cuz I'm too bad at math to pass Calc AB, and definitely not BC. Hahha. Oh well. I have a dilemma. I don't know if I should audition for PAC Modern like I want to :[ I have class during the audition week.. then again, it's just math... The auditions are in two weeks, so we should still be doing easy stuff.. but that's not the only problem. I don't even know if I have time in my schedule to be on a collegiate dance team :[ With work and school.. AAAARGGGH! I don't know what to do!!